TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“LARRY’S WELCOME PARTY COMPETITION”
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents of South Australia aged 18+ years of age who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees Larry’s Camera Hire and related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
4. The Promoter” is Larry’s Camera Hire ABN 57174186072 Office- 11 Methuen Street, Fitzroy, SA 5082
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion will commence at 11:00am AEST Wednesday 29th April 2020 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST Sunday 3rd May 2020 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. Eligible Entrants may have one (1) “primary entry” during the promotion period.
7. To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must go to larrys.com.au and subscribe to the email list. This will result in one (1) “primary entry”.
10. In order to complete a valid entry form and subscribe to Larry’s emails, eligible entrants will be required to provide their full name, current and valid email address. Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the ‘Promotional Period’.
11. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
14. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of any Prize.
15. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Draw Details- Selection of Prize Winner
16. The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing method. Approval number for the electronic drawing method is 1125.
17. There will be one (1) draw which will generate (1) Major Prize Winner at random from all eligible entries received.
18. The major prize draw will take place at 11:00am AEST Monday 4th May 2020 at Larrys, 11Methuen Street, Fitzroy. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm AEST Monday 4th May 2020 and the result will be published on larrys.com.au/winner by 5:00pm AEST Tuesday 5th May 2020.
20. The Major Prize Winner will have until 5:00pm AEST Friday 31 July 2020 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 11:00am AEST Monday 3rd August 2020 at Larrys Camera Hire – 11 Methuen Street, Fitzroy, SA
21. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email by 5:00pm AEST Monday 3rd August 2020 and the result will be published on larrys.com.au/winner by 5:00pm AEST Monday 3rd August 2020.
22. There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner, as per below details.
23. To be eligible for the Major Prize, the entrant will receive the following prize
PRIZE 1: $500 Larrys Camera Hire Voucher
a) A voucher valid for 12 months to the total value of $500 to be used at Larrys Camera Hire
- This voucher can be used to hire any available gear and the hirer will be subject to the normal terms and conditions of a standard hire (sign an equipment hire agreement and provide adequate identification for the hire)
24. The following are not included as part of the prizes: all other out of pocket expenses for the hire of the equipment.These are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
25. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Larry’s will not be entered into.
26. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Larrys available via the website: https://www.larrys.com.au/terms
28. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name and or social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
29. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
32. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning any Prize.
34. When competition entrants subscribe to receiving Larry’s emails and are agreeing to receive marketing material from Larry’s. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by Larrys.
35. This promotion is authorised under SA Permit No. T20/320